Monday, December 31, 2007

Blue Balls from London chapter 5

They have a nice Apartment, I make the usual pleasantries nice place ECT, and then we begin again to more small talk. " You want something to drink" Marcy asks
"Yes Thank you " I reply.
She makes her way to the fridge and grabs me a beer in the mean time Stacey turns on some music "Goldfrapp ok?" She says " fine with me “ I replied.

It's clear they are the seductresses there timing, smooth, flawless it's exciting but also kind of eerie you know like when you watch a scary movie the Vampires ease there victims into a false sense of relaxation then they fuck em up it's kind of like that I try to make eye contact with Barry but Stacey has him in her power he cant take his eyes off her.

The song starts a mellow number it adds to the dim lit living room and to the now heightened sense that there is nudity coming, you don’t know when, but you must be ready for it. Stacey makes her way towards Barry and they begin their own Conversation.

Marcy stands in front of me holding a beer with a shrewd look on her face she starts.

"So ". She begins " I forgot to ask how long are you in London?"
(Looking back I should have kept the conversation on her cause this Question would come back to me as the deal or no deal breaker.)
I respond " 4 days then I'm traveling to visit more friends in Paris”. (ARGHH YOU IDIOT!!! WHY DID YOU SAY THIS!! )
Stacey and Marcy make eye contact and I swear you can see the night unfold with just that glance.

Marcy gently faintly , touches the side of my face " Let me show you something." She whispers.
As if on cue without any hesitation as though they had planned there moves Stacey takes Barry by the hand "C'mon you, let these two get acquainted." She snaps out
And they make there way out .

Music Playing wea re still we know what's going to happen I can see here make the choice to let me in suddenly in the Background we hear Stacy moaning followed by Barry .
That was all we needed to hear .

Our eyes meet this is part, I know I can play , she leans in we kiss , short soft kisses the kind that say " Hello I'm nervous about this but if you act right we can proceed further " I oblige this is what I was made for ..

I take control slowly stroking her hair letting her know I will take my time until she feels comfortable we Kiss again this time longer, I feel her let go she takes control holding my head, slowly and softly opening her mouth to see if I will catch her vibe I'm there, she wants to feel embraced not just fucked by a stranger.

We kiss in this fashion for hours it seems, I only take the lead if an advance is given, by this time she has straddled me I hold her firmly she begins to grind finally another chapter .

No comments: