Friday, December 14, 2007

Sexing Up Europe prt 5 Amsterdam

So here I am ..
With three local ladies the best thing to do in this situation is bide your time talk to all three.
Especially Olga, seem disappointed that you can’t communicate with her.
Give them all Equal and respectful attention then shift.
"You all look so lovely tonight, " I said with a friendly smile on my face.

Mind you I have now complimented them on their outfit and they have been sitting with me drinking for at least an hour.
Olga leans over to Jen
" We come here a lot but rare is it that we do this?" She says
"This? " I retort.
" Yeah sit with a tourist and drink ". She exclaims
I laugh
“Am I making you uncomfortable? " I say
" No your Cool." She replies with a smile

I knew all this would play out so I reserve myself, the music and liquor start to kick in and the dancing begins I ask Olga first. She smiles and accepts, I give her the safe space dance but show a fraction of my moves.
Naturally her girls are watching we smile a lot and briefly we do the fake couples partner dancing this is the safe way to feel the other person out.
We dance thru 4 songs she starts to loosen up Jill shows up with Olga's drink they slam it down and in typical College girl fashion yell out a woo then all hell breaks loose.

No comments: