Friday, December 14, 2007

Sexing Up Europe: Amsterdam prt 2

Exhale...
Man is their anything better then smoking with a good cup of Coffee?
Yeah checking out the uber tall women, as they walk by there are several steps one must take to have a successful hunt.

Step one: Dress to Impress
I don't mean where a suit but I prefer the casual seal the deal look nice slack well-polished shoes look nice. That may not matter to you but in this situation my time is limited so I have to be successful in my mission.
Hooverphonic is playing the mellow ambiance of the track sets my mind in motion.

Step two. Know the terrain
By that I mean know where the freak Places are and plan accordingly in this case because of the music I changed my plan.
I wanted to find a place that played this mellow Ambient music so I went in and struck up a conversation with the Coffee barrister after 20 minutes of each of us trying to communicate I found a place that kicks off around midnight The Zebra Lounge.

After a hearty dinner my hotel reserved a table for me (which I recommend you do)
Zebra is what you would expect a Lounge to be a lot of red in the decor. Another bonus a nice crowd the best part about being a tourist is that I don't look like Thor, so for the local gals I was a side order of Deliciousness wrapped up in Hugo Boss.

I sat at my table sipping on my drink watching, getting the feel of the crowd smiling politely at everyone as they make there way past me several hours pass the music changes from very mellow ambient to a tad more upbeat.
I make my way to the bar when I see three lovely ladies in there advertisement clothes short dresses cleavage front and center. I excuse my self as I enter there midst, I order a drink and one leans over. “Where are you from?” a door has been opened.

No comments: