Friday, December 14, 2007

Sexing up Europe part 1 of 6 Amsterdam

I love traveling .
I sit back in my leather chair enjoying the finer aspects of First Class I wish I could smoke on the Plane, but those days are gone. I sit back with my nasty Airline Scotch and sift thru my travel brochures planning my Second Annual Trip thru Europe .

Unlike your average tourist I go to Europe not to see the sites, (done that) but to lay as Much Pipe as humanly possible that's right! I go all the way to Europe to whore it up !
Why not go to Vegas you may ask Because I'm rich and I can afford 4 Months of attempting to bed as many European Chicks as I can . Is it Shallow, is it vile, is it a sign of a man with NO class what so-ever Yes ! YES ! and hell Fucking YES !!
So sit back As I take you on a trip, back pack with me as I Try to plant my Pole in Europe .

Our First Stop Amsterdam

What better place to begin my hunt for sweet European tang then in a city where Maryjane and other hallucinogenic items flow in abundance. Amsterdam is an upscale Tijuana.
Your Freak flag can fly here, this is confidence building town 101 the sad part is when you start in a place that's so free the rest of the places I plan to visit will seem like a monastery, I wont name Hotels or Clubs in any of my tales
( because I don't get residuals for free advertisement plus when I go there this year I dont want anyone FUCKING up my plans !)
So where was I ..oh yeah
My excitement could not be contained the cab ride took forever!!!! I sat in my seat twitching , the sites and thoughts of plugging some 6 foot Blonde Chick was more then I could stand .
We pulled up to Hotel ( blah blah ) I check in secured my room and after a quick shower I hit the streets. I was a hunter my confidence, oozing from my pores if ever a man gave off the I wannna sex you up vibe it was me how can I make you understand .?? ah !
Ya know that opening scene in Saturday Night Fever where John Travolta is strutting with the paint can .
That cocky bastrard was me fortunately it was 9:30 ( there time of course) so I had a lot of time .
First stop an Amsterdam Coffeshop

No comments: