Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Blueballs From London Part 2

So with all that said I met up with my buddy lets call him (Barry) short background on Barry. His family moved to London from the Caribbean when he was 8 that's all you need to know, we meet up at a watering hole near his Apartment or is it Flat?

Hugs and greetings are exchanged I am happy to see him (Look at that ole B-love has a kind streak) we shoot the Willie Bobo you know, when you ask about families, work, ECT then I get to the point.
I explain my reasons for visiting and what I hope to accomplish he laughs shaking his head.
He pulls out his phone and checks his calendar “ we will give this a go you free tonight“ he says .
Barry is the perfect wing man fearless and confident always keeping his eye on the hunt, while I tend to go for a GQ Smooth look he has the Urban Downtown Chic thing going on, he could fit in where ever we counter balance each other perfectly .

I’m informed that were heading to Bloomsbury tonight to a little house gathering and if that don’t work The End ((that’s a Club in case you were wondering)
I wont talk about the house gathering cause it was just a Meet and Greet there were a lot of people there but it would take a lot of work to get one of ladies there to drop her trousers, and I have a mission to accomplish the best thing about Barry is he is Plugged in to the Club scene he used to do a lot of Promotion work for a lot of Clubs in London so he’s that person who walks past the line and they let him and his entourage right in while you stand there looking like what the Fuck.

And in a nutshell that’s what we did.

No comments: