Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Blueballs from London chapter 3

I make my ways downstairs and I can hear the music pumping in the distance, I let Barry take the lead it’s clear he has hunted these halls before.
I take his signals and I snap out of my day dreaming game face on.

We enter, and it’s loud bodies moving in a hypnotic excuse the cliche but trance we make our way thru the crowd and set up shop close to the bar. Barry knows a gang of people and it feels like the first 2 hours consist of me shaking hands, Nodding hello and giving kisses to various girls, who all tell me they Loooovve Barry he’s such sweetie ect all this is fine but which one of you can I bend over is all I kept thinking, calm yourself Man I thought this isn’t Amsterdam the time will come be patient she hasn’t been spotted yet.

I do a lot of talking I explain what I do for a living, what lead me to visit Barry, how long have Barry and I been buddies , a lot of wasted conversation but what are you gonna do ?
I mean don't get me wrong I like the friendly conversation but not right now !

Nothing good can come from this and in my experience the general outcome of these conversations usually ends in lets go somewhere after the Party not to Fuck mind you It leans toward the I want to learn more about You area which is fine as well but I’m on mission. Someone must get done!

No comments: