Monday, January 07, 2008

Blue Balls From London Chapter 6

She takes the lead I do nothing but submit to her advances finally she tells me to undo her Bra I begin to show attention to her breast I lick and suck them she can feel me throbbing through my pants her moaning gets me going she grabs and loosens my belt buckle shoves her hand down the front of my pants and proceeds to caress my Manhood.

I become engorged her perfume is faint yet pleasant I nuzzle her cleavage, I move my hands underneath her underwear and begin to stimulate her .

This is where it all went wrong .she moans grinding on my hand
So .. so your leaving for Paris? " she whispers through heavy breathing ."
Huh ? I replied
Sharply and very suddenly, She stops all movement I freeze confused by her sudden withdraw .
" Is there something wrong ?" I say grasping for air
"So what kind of girl do you think I am ." she yells out

No comments: