Friday, December 14, 2007

Sexing up Europe : Amsterdam part 4

Like I was saying ..
I was stepping out thanking them for the conversation Jen, who initially started the conversation asked, “Where are your friends?”
The games afoot.
I gave a faint smile “I 'm alone.” I replied
" Why?" she said with a puzzled look on her face
I looked past her to my table and bit my bottom lip real quick to let her know something was not working out she turned around to see what I was looking at.
" Is that your table? " she asked.
" Yeah" I said
"I'm such a tourist I see some people checking it out I should head back ."
Jill and Jen laughed.
“I asked them if they would care to join me.”
They translate to Olga who smiled and said " yes. " And with Olga’s permission we left the bar and headed to my table.

No comments: