Thursday, December 20, 2007

BlueBalls From London chapter 4

So on and on the night goes by and not a bite yet a lot talk but it’s all in passing.
Finally I’m introduced to some more ladies Lets call them (Stacey and Marcy) and they are just what doctor ordered Marcy is hot sandy brown hair ample cleavage not a lot of make up and above all she’s wearing a Cowgirl hat Yee fucking Haw

By this time my need to seal the deal has met it’s zenith, I take this time to reflect I don’t know what the fuck was wrong with me I couldn't’t calm down that night.
Amsterdam reaped it revenge my Confidence was my undoing I found a place to gather my senses took several deep breathes and returned to the battle by this time I could sense Barry was in Mack Attack mode he sensed there was a disturbance in my force and like any good wing man would do he covered for me until I could get my shit together,I could not let his diligence go to waste.

I smile and re-entered the conversation again, it starts off with the same questions which by this time I'm at peace with myself I am refocused my mission is clear. I set my attention to Marcy I flip the Balddee interrogation and presume to question her instead Let the interest in Marcy conversation begin (I’m such a jerk)
I ask her to dance Cowgirl, is a great dancer so this time I give a lot more this is a One on One game, Barry and Stacey have abandoned us that is the sign for hey there probably gonna fuck tonight what say you and I give it a go?

After dancing to what seemed the longest mix in history I get a tap on my shoulder its Stacey.
" Let's get out of Here! " she yells out.
I smile leading Marcy ahead of me we make our way back to the bar I turn to Stacy with a shy smile I ask
" What's the Plan."
"Finish this first. " She says
She grabs her shot glass and slams it, we all follow suit after the slamming of beverages we make for the door. We say our goodbye's, nice to meet you, catch you later , to various people head for the stairs and.

Finally were out of the Club we clear the clutter of hang abouters and get to a space where we can formulate what I hope in details a someone riding me hard evening.
I light up a Cig and repeat my previous unanswered question
" What's the Plan.? "

Stacey is the navigator so I ask her while I smile at Marcy
"Our Place” she says .

1 comment:

mule said...

if this ends up with you making out and marrying Barry... well I have a lovely fondue set I could give you as a wedding gift