Friday, December 14, 2007

Sexing up Europe Prt 6 Amsterdam

Not looking like Thor played to my advantage, I'm being hunted, but the huntress has yet to make herself known several hour go by and I excuse myself to go to the bathroom. I ask where and Jen say's " I'm going to go as well, I will show you"
Which means they all get up to go.
Naturally there is a line for the women's restroom and I stand with them we joke around it doesn't matter where you go in the World there's always a line for the Ladies Room.
I wait with them joking the whole time as they enter I make my way to the men's room.

Upon exiting I see Jen the sweet booze has kicked in now this is where my experience pays off.

If you have never read one of my Blogs know this.
When it comes to women, a smart man knows that for all the compliments, smiling,
Cool pick up lines you think you have in your Mack Daddy arsenal the Women, decide if your going to get laid all you have to do is show them that your not an idiot.
Show that you have restraint and respect and the world is yours. That’s the twist to my story no I didn't talk 3 chicks into sleeping with me, yeah it would of made a better story but it didn't happen.

Jen Steps out of the ladies room followed by Olga and Jill who smile and pass me by this is there stamp of approval.
Jen gets closer waiting to see what my intention is I switch from nice guy to nice guy who wants to punish her doggy style.
I pull her close so that she can feel my bulge, I can feel her breath, I can hear her mind race with thoughts as I grind into her, and I stroke her hair we kiss.
A door has been opened.

No comments: