Friday, December 14, 2007

Sexing up Europe Amsterdam prt 3

I smile and respond in kind I ask the usual tourist question, about what to see, what clubs to go to. Her English is great strong accent better then any attempt I would make to speak her dialect, which I apologize for emphatically, this takes all of them back and they appreciate the fact that I feel bad for not speaking the National Language.

I pace my self I don't compliment their attire until a few more silly questions about where to buy music Clothes ECT. They all toss in there 2 cents only one didn't speak English so there was a lot of translating which I enjoyed cause that kept the conversation going much longer which is what I wanted.

I apologized again beginning to make my way out of their spot since I don't recall there names lets call them Jen, Jill and Olga “cause she didn't speak English”
They were all very lovely, very tall, thin and busty, they were female and they had a pulse and I had a mission.

No comments: