Wednesday, September 20, 2006

what is up the asses of all these bosses nowadays? that's what I wnt to know. Fuck. So I been working at this pizza jount that shall remain nameless due to litigatary reasons and i got fired the other day. it's not like i fucked up or anything, i was working my normal shift and delivering pizzas and stuff and then the boss wants to talk to me and i'm thinking he wants to get a little weed but he usually only does that on the weekends so i was all confused and anyway i go talk to the little bald fucker and he's all fired up and pissed at me.

he said i couldn't be trading shifts with the cooks cuz they don't drive and shit and i'm a driver but fuck dude, where's that written in the rule book y'know? so one thing led to another and i got pissed at him too and for a second i think he wanted to take a swing at me but i'm all man and he's just a little bald fucker so he didn't try it. i could see it in his eyes tho. He wanted to. So i explained my sitch to the dumbass about why I was trading shifts and whatever and i don't think he got it. i mean, i'm tryin to set up my dj company and i can't be working late on the weekends y'know? i got places to be and songs to mix right? i can't be holding down no pizza job when i could be spinning records for the beautiful babies right? right? fuck.

so i do everything i can to support my position on this deal and he doesn't even care. so i say fuck it and walk out and he yells that he fired me, i'm not quitting and i told him i'm not a quitter and fuck him and his little bald head. it was fucking awesome. so now i'm working on setting up my dj company and it's gonna be sweet. hopefully my sister melanie will be able to lend me the $500 cash she promised so i can get my shit going. Then i'll be mixing records and getting more ass than a toilet. except there won't be shit involved in my scenario you know what i'm sayin? just sweet ass for DJ Fingerbang. I know what you're thinking, awesome name right, I thought of it cuz like I'm using my fingers to get people off on the dance floor. It's fuckin genius. plus it lets the ladies know that i've got them on the mind. no "just friends" shit for me man. leave that to the fags. DJ Fingerbang is coming to town ladies, and you'll be coming too.

1 comment:

balddee2 said...

Todd the thal Dancer
I'm digging your writing more and more