Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday's Places To Be

Good day Coitusers! Of special, note before we get into the actual links, is the individual that posted yesterday. I don’t know who the person was that posted on the blog yesterday but… wow… it’s good.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Two weeks previous the readers announced that Bloggers were the smartest celebrity on the face of the planet. This is, unequivocally true. People that are capable of publishing with little to no factual back ups are smarter than other celebrities such as: Movie Stars (Tom Cruise v. Psychiatrists), Rock Stars (Michael Jackson), TV Stars (this will be a later article as I don’t really think there are TV stars; there are just folks that make us feel comfortable while watching TV) and Politicians (well… c’mon).

A change of government occurred in a country on Wednesday and it is not the headline on any of our major news websites. The coup, according to the press and even the Prime Minister, was expected but what are the thoughts of Bad Mother Coitus? We encourage everybody to do more reading and comments besides this initial posting that the BBC offered us.


Was the coup d'etat in Thailand a good thing
Yes, nobody was hurt and it shows that the government should respect its' people.
No, it only shows that democracy is a sham in third world countries.
Free polls from Pollhost.com




This is Greg. Greg is starting out his website and wants joneses to write him interesting an intriguing questions on any subject. I’ve suffered him with a close reading of Justin Timberlake’s hip new chart topper Sexyback. Good luck Greg, the world waits on your answer. Actually, how much would that suck? You live a good life, you send your kids to a good school then you get to heaven and Saint Peter asks you: Explain to me the meaning of N’SYNC and why they were a popular group. I don’t think God would like my answer but I hope that he would respect it.

This is one of my favorite websites.
It’s beautiful; it’s sad. It makes you feel depressed for some and then gives you hope for humanity. The person that maintains it posts fresh post cards every Monday though you may also be lucky enough to catch the traveling show that tours museums across the country. Also, there is a lovely book that I was able to give to a good friend of mine a little while a back and still view it as one of the finest gifts I’ve ever given.

This woman reminded me a lot of the cat lady in Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell and not just because they’re both Italian. I gave the book mixed reviews but seriously, who amongst us have not thought of cornering themselves up inside of a room for 26 years? Of course I am writing a blog to communicate with people but… well, this way I don’t need to listen…

Because I love it when Fox News sucks. Really I do.

I know that we posted a notification that this movie was coming out before. I know that I told everybody that if they saw one movie next year that this is the movie that they should see. I further know that I am in love in no way with violence or the rancor that is associated with it. However, this movie looks incredible. This is the wikipedia website so that all might be prepared for the historical value of the movie. Frank Miller wanted to bring this story to us like he was taught history by picture books in his childhood.

I did my best, along with babel fish, to translate the Greek in the text of the website. It, for the most part, is all about bringing the trailer to the Comic Con in San Diego and how most people didn’t want to show it as it was too brutal and violent.

On a final note, this is the 200th posting on this fair website. Thank you. From everybody that has posted an entry on this website to those people that read or comment on this website on an everyday basis we really do appreciate the time that you take to read us and the comments you send.

Keep reading, we’ll keep writing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PostSecret is amazing. Thank you for posting that link. I'm going to get the book.

mule said...

Glad that you liked it; I can't believe that I haven't put it up there before. I fell in love with it a while ago and it is just as good every Monday.