Monday, October 02, 2006

Quality vs. Quantity or Why Men Cheat coming soon

I'm wasting my brain power on one of those talk shows like Extra or whatever and the topic on the table was "What Men Find Sexy or something like that,
what they did is go around and ask various men what they think is sexier Breast or Butt , Smile or Touch , Walk or Laugh ect .

The end result I didn't agree with, what it was is unimportant but if you want to know the winner was, well at least on that Poll was Breasts and Laugh which I disagree with 200 % .

This lead me to a different thought, If you have not gathered by now I am a Love Wizard I am the Sultan of Amore I bring people together it's what I do .

And if you have just stumbled onto our little blog site welcome and do yourself a Favor and inspect some of my past insightful relationship pieces Life altering ?

Yes they are ..

What I was thinking about is testing the mental state of Men with a little ditty we will be calling Quality vs. Quantity

As I have said countless times over, Men are Mentally inferior to Women I don't give a rat's ass if you disagree that's the way it is .

So next week, this topic will be put to the test " What is it oh Wise Balddee " thanks for asking in a nut shell one question women ask is" Why do men look at other Women or Why do Men Cheat ."

There are a lot of Ideas going thru my head on this one and it will take some time to cover it correctly .

In the meantime I will be pounding the Pavement this week doing research and trying to setup educated scenarios to better discuss this topic until then kids ..

Feel free to express different ideas that you would like me to cover .

1 comment:

mule said...

I guess the only real hardship that I have with ass comes upon real inspection of the dump that I took today. Knowing that I could be examining the beautiful behind of some beauty is good, but when considering that it could come with her having eaten the wrong thing and dealing up soft serve while sitting on the throne makes things a little bit more disgusting. Then again breasts are just fatty tissue with a nipple on it and that the first breasts anybody ever sees are their mothers.

man... I just ruined this for everybody... didn't I?