Monday, October 30, 2006

Balddee's Halloween

Going anywhere over the weekend you see the scenario that Halloween has become everyone running around as Sluts, and Whores not that I am prude by any means I'm all for it but what happened to the horror ?

What happened to the Ghost's, Ghouls and Goblins that should over take this silly celebration .

I guess it wouldn't bother me if guys weren't doing it as well dressing as a Stripper or hunky doctor is sad to me maybe I'm being sexist or maybe I'm being prudish your thought's kids .

Should Halloween try to return to it's scary roots I mean the Naughty nurse has it's place don't get me wrong but when you go out and every female looks like a rejected member from Vanity 6 isn't there something wrong ?

2 comments:

balddee2 said...

It's sad when you put a simple, normal observation out there for a nice discussion.
And the only response you get is from some inbred motherless goat who's girlfriend Jergensia has just left him chaffed and depressed .

Happy Halloween where a duck suit next to Cheney you joke

Anonymous said...

Man, and Jergensia is a whore - she's with everyone... no wonder he's chaffed...

I see you are a fan of Borat, or maybe just Yoda.

Oh the other side, myself, I agree that halloween has become too whorish. Not that I can't say I haven't ever gone to school dressed as a slutty gypsy, but that perhaps it isn't my main goal in life to be able to dress up as a whore... I mean really I do that every day. At least they should try to be clever, slutty stabbed nurse anyone?

10lees