Monday, October 16, 2006

Dancing with the Down low

A friend of mine is a Professional Dancer well formerly she and her husband teach Ballroom locally in the cities I bring this up because I was at there place a couple of days ago and they were watching Dancing With the Stars yeah I watched it big deal, the topic of conversation came about the current favorite Mario Lopez aka Slater from Saved By The Bell.
He and his partner are rumored to be an item good for him if it's true but as my friends pointed out to me he was married to the Nacho's Girl Remember her.

Since I didn’t care or know anything about this man I asked to be filled in, and he was married to this extremely Hot Women for a short space of time, this lead me to do some pondering.

Why or how could a Man divorce or lose an extremely hot women a poster girl if you will.

My answer, is because secretly they are Gay, and they are in denial, so they unconsciously sabotage their relationship, that may seem extreme to some of you but think about it for second lets look at an example.

Ex.
Eric Benet /Halle Berry

This dork lost her because he claims he’s a sex addict....

So let me get this straight your Wife is one of the most desired Women in the world and you are going to claim that doing the Retail girl from BeBe is sufficient?
I understand his image is that of a sultry soul singer type (Yawn) so he cannot come out and say that he likes guys but he does.

Let me Clarify Men, straight men for the most part are always thinking about the dream girl, the women that when you walk into a room everyone is envious yes it's shallow yes it's lame but it's true .A proven example of the shallowness of men look no further then Christie Brinks hubby yeah the girl was a teenager which I do not condone but was she prettier then Christie depends on who you ask.

But that’s another story.

5 comments:

mule said...

So under this curtain of logic all men should be looking to trade up? Meaning that if you have the opportunity to sleep with a hot women you should because otherwise you're gay? Just trying to get the parameters straight (ha... I said Straight).

balddee2 said...

There really is no right or wrong answer to that one.
What I am saying is ...
These guys who end up with Super Hot Women and fuck up the relationship are gay ..

Anonymous said...

mule, you do need some help getting straight.

That being said, cheap whore teenager was not prettier that Christie and when was it ok to sue the man who seduces you? I mean, it's one thing if it is sexual harassment at work (ok then), but if you are having a consensual relationship at 18 then take responsibilities for your own damn actions!!

Also, men should work brains into their dream girls - not saying you don't. I just don't know what is better on a rainy day, playing some trivial pursuit or trying to explain why jurassic park is only a movie and not real.

10lees

10lees

mule said...

I do have a fabulous collage session going now. My goodness, I do need help! But 10 does have a good idea and somebody should spearhead an article on this: Recognizing Intelligence In the Opposite Sex.

This should include:

1) What are Cylons and should we be scared of them.

2) The Merits and Crisis on Infinity Earths

3) Driving Skills

balddee2 said...

Jurassic park aint real ?
And yeah Mule does need help .