Monday, July 10, 2006

The Times to Show Mercy

My therapists said I need to come to grips with my anger in order to heal .

I told him to Fuck off with that Pussy ass crap and he had me sent to non violent rehab facility nuzzled in our little town of Los Angeles

What they do is they put you in the happy jacket , a very thick padded room and play classical music for 4 hours a day .

Then you get to go outside for 2 hours a day under heavy sedation or extreme supervision .

My outside Privileges ended after my third attempt of making a run for it .

Local Law enforcement and the simple townsfolk frown when they see a man running down there block in a Straight Jacket hell I made it to Hollywood and Vine and I couldn't Score a hooker they were all scared cause I was breathing all heavy and I had a Straight Jacket partially on . ...
Anyway the real reason for my email is to share a little list I have started the purpose of the list is to remind myself to break old habits, and try more peaceful ones hence the Title .

The Times to show Mercy .

Don't push Blind People out of your way just so you can beat them to the Bus.

Don't Push the Handicapped out of your way just so you can beat them to the bus and then tell the driver there not coming .

Just don't push people in general not even the elderly( ha ha ha they bruise so easily though omg !!)

Letting Mule or Harmon live another day .

Sharing a 12 pack is good buying beer fo minors then beating them up to take it back is just silly .

Sharing anything with anybody at any given time is good .

A little Child has the right to stick there tongue out at me .I don't however have the right to throw broken glass at them .

Urinating on people Because they disagree with me is Wrong ? ? Yes it's Wrong !

You should tip the Stripper after the dance, hell you should just pay them, for the dance in the first place .

I will keep on adding to my list .

2 comments:

mule said...

I'm kinda stuck on the little kid thing. Why can't I throw glass at them, and if throwing glass at them when they stick their tongue out at you isn't socially acceptable is it then socially acceptable to throw glass at them if you think they might be swearing at you in baby?

balddee2 said...

I thought so too.
But the doc told me they are childen and that it's there Parents job to correct them .

I personally just like throwing broken glass at people in general it really gets the point across .

Another cool thing is you wait outside a coffe shop and when you see someone coming out with ther coffe you walk right up to them extend your hand and take ther fucking Joe it's the best .

Ah crap I'm regressing