Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Big Trouble in Little Canada

Scene I
Car
Characters: Mule & Remo

Mule [staring out the window]: Do you think Brad Pitt would come to our next video game party if he brought either of his hot wives and knew that we were going to stare at her (them) thus enabling him to win?

Remo [concentrating on driving]: No, no &… no. Orlando Blume might though.

Mule: Is Keira Knightly his wife?

Remo: No. Not in real life.

Mule: Do you think his wife in real life is hot?

Remo: No, probably not. He probably married her before he got famous and was unemployed. Unemployed people don't land babes.

Mule [disappointed]: Do you think that he could bring Keira Knightly? Maybe they're friends.

Remo: No.
-

Scene II
Upon the completion of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Characters: Mule & Remo

Mule: Do you think we could take Chow Yun-Fat in a fight if we would've dedicated our lives to the study of martial arts?

Remo: Are we fighting him at the same time or one on one? If one on one, which one of us would fight him first and which one of us would fight him second? Would they be on the same day? Right after each other? Would he have a break, a geisha?

Mule: I don't know?

Remo: No.

Mule: What do you mean?

Remo: No. We could not take him in a fight. Ever.

Mule [after a pause]: Do you think we could beat him in video games?

Remo: No.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not entirely sure why I know this information but, Orlando Bloom is not married, but has been dating actress Kate Bosworth for a while. She was in Beyond the Sea with Kevin Spacey...I think. She's adorable...google image search her. I guess she's Lois Lane in the new Superman movie. He would definately kick your ass if he brought her with.

MF said...

she's good looking in a generic way. you guys would win. i mean c'mon, it's orlando freakin' bloom. if you can't beat the elf maybe you ought to stop playing.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean by "generic." I use that phrase a lot. I think too many actresses look "generic" or cookie cutter these days. I may have thought that way about her at first, but she's got a bit of old classic Hollywood that I like...maybe I only think that because she played Sandra Dee in Beyond the Sea. I'm a big fan of the classic Hollywood starlet types.