Thursday, July 27, 2006

Balddee Answers your Questions :Millennium Neanderthal

Agatha

I really had to ponder your question cause I could simply just say yes they exist then be lame and take the easy route with the obvious comment yes Neanderthals live there men blah blah Oprah , blah Men are from Mars Women are from Venus .. all that lame shit .

But because I have the insight to look beyond your Question I was able to break it down to a different subject and Topic yet still keeping the overall tone the same.

Thus as I always do setting a new standard for our society and answering I hope your question in the process .

What Is this new Millennium of Neanderthal ?

Take my hand Agatha and lets take this plunge together .

I think the first thing to do is find comparisons to ordinary people lets see...Lets use

Bush, no he's to easy a target and there is no counter point there. hmm lets use my buddy J as an example sorry man you can yell at me when I get back into town .

J or so that the BMC is not put in to some silly lawsuit we will call himThal is a shinning example of this point .
I think the core issue or the thing that separates a Normal Male to a Thal is manners and I don't mean Goofus and Gallant Manners .

I mean the level of normal male thinking is at it's most primal, most embarrassing, it's at a level where they do bodily functions anywhere, And I Fucking mean anywhere Funerals or dinner table, they will scratch there crotch and smell it anywhere and even though I can rip loud ones with the best of them there is a time and place for those things even the most manly men of men know that .

This is a dangerous kind of Species cause there true identity is hidden until they really start to speak .

And they are smart, to a point, well there smart enough to seek out very Macho men who are exceedingly intelligent for friends because Very Macho men are on the Cusp but know the difference of crossing over into this sad zone of existence Why all this ?

Because the best thing about men is no matter what stage you are in your development Shy , Nerdy , Jock , Metrosexual , Sensitive , your male friends wants you to get laid .

And that is how this new Thal survives

Cause he knows that in this Pack of men he will get to eat ( Pun intended ) and his buddie will see to it in some shape or form .

You could be dating a Thal and not know it because you may think he's really rugged and All women like that in there men at some level but if unchecked he is the Millennium Man at his most crude to the point that even for the most masculine male is like fuck man, pull your shit together .

So lets elaborate J I mean Thal for instance just acts without thinking .

True story : A Tree in his yard was getting to big for his property the branches were everywhere so thal decides to trim the limbs of the tree with a fucking Chainsaw !!!

So our hero goes up the tree and starts trimming the tree with did I mention a chainsaw all is going according to plan in the grand scale of stupidity he gets frustrated with one limb that he cant get to now the best part is that this particular tree limb is close to some power lines BUT HE CUTS IT ANYWAY .

No he didn't get electrocuted but he did knock out all the Power for the several blocks so he had to call and have an emergency repair man come out to fix his fuck up .

The best part is when the repair man showed up Thal had to explain what happened and his part in the whole thing .

That is but an example of the lack of understanding that these particular species of Man have.

Stealing his new neighbors really expensive ladder then blaming on the local teens is but another .

So what are we getting out of this .

Yes They do exist unfortunate unlike Anger Management Groups there is no Neanderthal I want to have some fucking class no really I do want to at least balance my shit out courses .

I hope that helped somewhat and if you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Balddee,

This has all given me food for thought. I can tell you have strong feelings on the topic of the modern-day neanderthal walking among us.

Personally, I think that any man who would let a big one rip while their wife is lying with her head in his lap is by definition a 'thal. Would that describe your friend J?

Anyhow, thank you for answering my question. I look forward to Part II.

Your friend,
Mrs. Agatha K. Plumber