Friday, July 28, 2006

MIAMI VICE ( Story by Balddee sub Plot and additional action by Mule )

I entered the theater full of anticipation .

I was dressed for the adventure my soft pink shirt which was tucked so securely in my clean white pants that were so well pressed out that the Cress in the pants was sharp enough to cut an apple.

A cool gray suit jacket with the sleeves rolled up and the stylish white shoes with no socks.

I strutted into the theater oblivious of the gawkers and nay Sayers who glanced at me with wonderment.

I was here for the Premier of Miami Vice and I was a part of the action .

For this one day at this theater I was Crockett and I was backed up by my brothers in Arms Mule as Swytex and Harmon as Zeto .

Boldly we walked around the lobby as if we were a part of the action as though we were the stars of the show .

Little did Baldee know, but he was about to die. The Cubans had paid me handsomely for it and so I, mule, posing as Swytex, was going to pull the trigger.
The money had already been wired to my account.
The Cubans weren't afraid of me not doing it, they would carve me up if I didn't.

I had no doubt that I probably wouldn't escape the aftermath as people rushed to Balddee's help and knew that I had to make the shot count.
It was going to be a well placed shot, right in the back of his big skull.
The Big Fat Kill.

Even his swagger offends me now, how he shakes hands and pretends like everybody loves him.
Harmon sits en raptured with him too.

If I'm capable of pulling the trigger twice let the second bullet lodge itself into his brain.


But they came, the bad guys came with there Sub Machine guns singing a song of bloodlust .

I seen it all in slow motion without hesitation I hit the floor my Beretta's blazing there own deadly two part harmony .

For all there Fire power they were really bad shoots THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT !!!!

I screamed with delight as the bodies fell one after a bloody other .

I tripped over one of the bloody carcasses they weren't Cuban but really Swedes with really really good tans and pretty good wigs .

That's when I knew who the traitor was .

Minutes seemed liked hours and as I emptied my chamber into the last poor soul who crossed me .

My blood glaze searched the now deserted lobby for a Mule who I found cowering behind a well shot up Nacho machine he had melted cheese on his shirt and he was scared .

He left me during a Bullet Battle and by Crom he was going to pay .

He wet himself upon seeing me and began to spill his guts about his jealousy of me because of who I am and what I stand for .

I heard Harmon snickering in the back ground waiting for me to snap mules neck but with one quick turn Mule and I both emptied our last bullet square into Harmon's forehead .


Why ? Why kill Harmon .. When it was Mule who planned the hit .

Simple...

That blood bath was the best present anyone could of given me keeping Mule Alive ensures more of that carnage, Harmon doesnt like the Godfather Movie so one way or another he had it coming , and besides Mule bought the tickets for the Movie .

So I pried a bag of Popcorn from one of the dead Passersby's and we went in to go finally see Miami Vice the movie .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so... is this an activity at fantasy man camp?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad someone finally killed off Harmon.

balddee2 said...

Well I think it's only fitting that I kill ole Harmy .

And yes this is one of the many action filled adventures you can get involved with Anonymous
.
There 's the Ninja Pancake Blood bath that really gets the heart a pounding .

MF said...

I go on vacation and come back to a bullet in the head. The BMC is not for the weak.