Friday, July 14, 2006

Teenagers and Money

I was taking a walk around the city and I noticed an on going trend , I was asked for some spare change by a teenager or at least they were in there early 20s .

I have seen these same kids before, there new to the block this is there second day on the strip, I say all this because I usually am not within an earshot of these kids so I honestly never pay them any mind .

Now I am not one to pick on the misfortunate ( that goes against my therapy but Oh who the Fuck am I kidding, yeah I do kind of pick on the misfortunate but in all actualities I pick on anyone and everyone)

Let me rephrase what I'm saying, I have sympathy, I have sympathy ??!!!?

Yes mother fucker I have fucking Sympathy for an elderly person whose down on his luck cause you never know what happened to them so THAT'S RIGHT I AM KIND and the key word is old person here lets clarify .

But Teenagers !!!!

Argh These fucking kids pissed me off anyway back to the story.

So this kid asks me for some change and I told them naturally ............. no(Naturally )

And before they could respond with some comment that would land them a right cross to the chin, I began to tell them why they should stop this crap.

First off this kid is dressed in all that Azreal of the Abyss crap Gear wearing Trent Reznor buttons the Cure and a Marilyn Manson Shirt .

( Hence a really spoiled rich or middle class brat who is full of there own shit, and this self made sacrifice on the streets is there way of Hurting Mommy and Daddy back in the Valley)

So my first question to this person is why are you begging for money,

There response is they "don't believe in a job" and " that there a Human being with a free sprit " blah blah fucking Blah now pay attention class, this kid says because he don't believe in a job .

"NOT ... My old man lost his job and we lost all our shit sad story .. "
( Which again wouldn't work for me because this kid is can work .)

No. they said " I don't want to work because I am full of shit now give me some of your hard earned money ."

Then they go into this rant about there " rebels Like Marylin M " again more senseless bullshit .

Usually I would of already bashed this kids head in yelling at them that " there are kids your age crossing the fucking desert to come here to work and you don't want to you ungrateful spoiled little shit "" .

But I didn't ..

Instead I felt obligated to inform them that there whole philosophy is based on nothing.

Because you truly cant be against the establishment and leach money off the working Man/Woman the working man, in ethics is who all your efforts of fighting the system are supposed to benefit.

So what you think cause you have a Marlyn Manson shirt that means your a rebel .

Manson makes a living selling his merchandise you idiot and the Key word you useless shit is he makes a LIVING he pays taxes . ( oh what a rebel)

If you really wanna stick it to the man why don't you, rob a bank or something go to prison.

But before you go get a tattoo on your back , so your cell mate has something to read while he's ramming, start a Cult this is LA this town's always up for that kind of shit .

But please take your over Privileged spoiled well to do ass out of here call mom on your Razor and have Pops pick you up in the BMW and leave these streets to the poor boozed up Crack infested BUMS , and the real misfortunate Homeless people ( and yes there is a difference between the 2 ) that at times over run the streets of L.A. and probably wherever you live .

I walked by there a couple days ago and I didn't see them .

No comments: