Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Give em a Taste of What We Like

I get a lot of letters, emails, and just your average person on the street will stop me and ask "What else can I do to spice up there relationship ".

With this I usually tell them to Fuck off only because I'm, not on the clock but then I take a breather and apologize and begin to solve there problems what can I say I have a gift .

I had an epiphany which brings up todays topic ..

In the Past I have spoken on divorce and some of the things I think can be done to solve the problem but those were mainly things that women can do .

Today Lets see what men can do ..

Lets start with role reversal no I'm not going to suggest the tuck
which is not painful if you have a lot to work with but if your working small, chances are any kind of genital disfigurement will be painful I mean you cant pull a finger rubber binder around your hand now can you .

Anyway ..

Lets start, with a topic that most women find disgusting and guys spend up to $100 a night in some places .

Good old fashioned Pole Dancing ..

Now guys don't wince this is a serious topic in many forward thinking Athletic Facilities there is an increase in classes that teach the art of Pole Dancing and yes for all you nay Sayers out there it is an art form ...

If going to a public place makes you uneasy there are private locations which I will not provide you with . Why, WHY you may ask because those FUCKS don't give me residuals ..

So imagine the look on your wife or girlfriendS face when you gently, yet firmly hold the pole walking slowly in a fairy carefree like motion then suddenly you gently swing your body on one bent leg around the Metal Rod and with one swift motion you suspend your body weight on the pole ..

I have to interrupt because this is going to a odd place and now is the perfect time to take up proper Pole Dancing Attire ..

No shorts gents there is nothing more disgusting then being in a class and your watching a fellow student twirling around and you get a glimpse of his sack not good .

And Lastly and most importantly No Speedo's do I even need to respond to that .

That's about it for today kids So lets get out there gents lets show our Ladies what were made of ..

Keep em Swinging .

2 comments:

mule said...

This has to be... without a doubt in my mind... ever... ever... ever... the most awkward thing I've read.

If I'm reading you right, and I hope I'm not, you're saying guys should be on poles?

What sort of scarry ass place did you grow up in

MF said...

Baldee's going in a new direction. One not foreseen by us (or we would have obviously supplied him with an editor). I wonder if we are the first blog to advocate for male pole dancing....for the ladies. I was gonna type more but I just threw up on my keyboard.