Tuesday, May 09, 2006

David Blaine has inspired me

So what constitutes a person to be a Magician, better yet what is an illusionist .
are they one and the same .

Monday night Primetime was under this David Blaine's spell I was flipping channels and within 3 minutes I got the general idea , apparently he stayed in some water for a week, so apparently he has a lot of time on his hands .

Then with a bunch of sponsors and apparently people watching and Primetime he tried to hold his breath for 8 min why ?

He didn't make anything disappear, didnt pull a rabbit out of a hat , I didn't watch the rest but I read in the paper in big bold that he failed .

So I was asking other people what has he done and apparently he did some card tricks .....wow really what a scam .

So basically this guy is really good at suckering people out of there money, I want to get in on that, I will be attempting to drink a 6 pack of Beer and I am looking for Sponsorship.

8 comments:

MF said...

I represent Hamm's Brewery and I would love to sponsor your drinking....and your hours on the toilet afterwards.

mule said...

Yeah, been there, already done that magic trick... Twice...

balddee2 said...

Yeah but it aint official unless you have a sponsor .

Anonymous said...

They weren't just sponsoring him to hold his breath like you do when you go under tunnels, but hold for 8 minutes, like what your woman does when she goes down on you with a sinus infection. The obvious analogy would not be for you to drink a six pack. Judging by the size of your writing, it would be more appropriate for you to drink a keg.

MF said...

what the hell does "size of your writing" mean?

Anonymous said...

Size of writing = making ripples on this blog site.

Anonymous said...

Whoa there anonymous! You're giving the rest of us a bad name.

Anonymous said...

To speak on on your level, ripples was a complement ASS. It meant that you were writing something worth reading here. At least until it denigrated into the tripe that it is now. There was almost one article I almost considered sending to people. I say almost because even though it stands out here, I'd lose all credibility if I sent anyone such drivel.