Friday, May 26, 2006

Comments and Concerns: II

* Why yes, sometimes I do enjoy crossing my arms, like a superhero, when I pee.

* I think the best days in life are those that I have "Let's Get Nuts" by Def Leopard in my head.

* Are we honestly supposed to believe Jay Z and that of his 99 problems his bitch isn't one? Do baby's Mommas fit into the general category of one's bitches?

* Do you think Neo secretly made fun of Morpheus behind Morpheus back because Morpheus wasn't as good at Matrixing? I guess Neo could probably do it to Morpheus' face, what the fuck does Neo care?

* Sometimes I like to go and ask my English friends "Hey, why the long face?" Not because they're sad but because they all look like horses.

* Whatever happened to the descriptive noun or adjective "Stud Muffin"?

* I don't think that I need to be the center of attention I only believe that in the not to distant future, science will discover that the universe does revolve around me. Take that Galileo.

3 comments:

MF said...

Galileo was a stud muffin and look what they did to him. No one deserves to be in a song by the Indigo Girls. No one I tells ya!

Anonymous said...

Shutter...that is such an awful, awful song.

My best days I have "Safety Dance" in my head.

Anonymous said...

*shudder