Thursday, April 13, 2006

A Simple Story

When I first stepped off the plane I knew things wouldn't be the same . I first decided to take a look around , see what kind of City I was getting into . You want to know don't you . What does it matter, what matters is that the wine is cheap and the Red Light District stretches on for blocks upon endless moan filled blocks . Why am I here, in probably one of the most decadent joints this side of the Atlantic . Doing research .... Research on the elusive Sandra Swallows . How can she be elusive if she works the RED Light district well that is what I came to find out. I had an Apple Martini a very Fruity drink for a 280 pound muscled Adonis such as myself but what the hell, I have the chiseled features that would make anyone stop and stare, my washboard abs are a site to behold my subtle thighs and tight Buns are I cant help myself. I fondle myself gently ohh so gently as I glance at my full masculine frame the mere site of me always excites me , I always aim to please I'm such a tease. Within seconds the fondling becomes full on groping which leads to full on. Chicken clenching , Feeding the Geese, Flocking the Herd ,Marinating the Portions ,Exposing the Kids to frigid Temperatures. I was lost in my own image I jerked with wild abandon . I was beating my slogan as if it were the last day on earth as if by some grand design the sound of my skin flapping like fish out of water was the sound of a choir singing in perfect harmony, you know what I'm saying . We've all been there.. Suddenly I'm taken back when Sandra is standing there disgusted at the whole display I offer my hand and introduce myself with my man cake spread all over the place . I offer her a muffin I informed her that it's Pube Free . She seems disturbed yet intrigued at the exuberance of my self inflicted love fest, without missing a beat the elusive Sandra Swallows drops to her knees and grabs my Man pipe and ........

No comments: