Sunday, April 30, 2006

I failed ( A nerds tale of sorrow)

So I was at the video store looking, searching for peace of mind looking around for a video game being that the weather here has been crappy.

I didnt see any thing worth spending $40 bucks on so as I was browsing around I and to my delight I saw Conan the Barbarian the first film on DVD.

So there I was holding the film for a remarkable low Price of $9 bucks I showed it to my buddy who asked me if I was going to get it and like a fool I said no ..

I watched in slow motion as he paid for what should of been mine I couldnt move fast enough to stop the transaction I hesitated and didnt follow my normal nerdy instincts .

I FAILED

1 comment:

MF said...

normally i'd call you out as a coward and mark this as 1 of your 1000 deaths but i'm feeling charitable.

So here's the real question. Why doesn't Balddee already own Conan the Barbarian? Because he lived it, man.