Friday, July 11, 2008

Hanging with Harmon part 6

I begin to panic... I can feel the rage taking over me all the years and Months of Anger Management being tossed to Shit.

I make another call to the only person I know who has the patience to deal with what I’m seeing Killer Smurf after a brief conversation I return to the Living room only to see Satchel , Bel and Harmon playing pass the Ball gag , yeah they were passing it too each other via mouf to mouf .

I was beside myself I yelled “I’m getting the fuck out of here this is fucked up “.

Harmon stopped and looked at me with such sadness it literally stopped me in my tracks.
“Sorry men were just relaxing before the main event “he explained.

“Main Event”? I said.

Yup he replies as he moves away from me rubbing his belly “Guess who’s bringing the Sexy? “ He shouts out and grabs the Corona from Bel and slams it down his gullet.

I hear the sound of a loud motor in the drive way I can’t believe it Mule Actually showed up. I can’t even begin to explain to you the dancing that Harmon and his crew got into all I remember is going to bathroom and staring at myself in the mirror , don’t hurt anyone man I kept thinking to myself don’t hurt anyone . In the distance I can hear Harmon and Satchel belting out Mariah Carey’s Touch my Body. I can’t take anymore of this. When I leave this bathroom they are going to die!

No comments: