Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Hanging With Harmon Part 1

Against my better judgment I decided to hang out with Harmon let me rephrase .

In a desperate move I was contacted by Harmon’s Physiatrists who then, strongly urged me to please keep an eye on Harmon as currently he was in a bad mental state .

Who am I to not help someone in need I ‘m like Mother Theresa but with Man Parts

For those of you who may not know ole Harmy you probably read about him in the paper at the Last Star Trek convention he got his beat up by trekkies for Dressing up like a Klingon / Sith Lord yep Harmon bought a Lightsaber to a Star Trek Convention.

Those Trekkies beat the crap out of him but that’s Harmon.

So where was I ….oh yeah so I show up at his place to see how he’s doing .

He answers the door wearing a Pink Charlie’s Angels Shirt , Black Spandex pants and bright red Flip flops upon seeing this my first and only instinct was to slap the shit out of him and I did .

No comments: