Friday, July 11, 2008

Hanging with Harmon part 4

He says in that cliché drunken stupor that you have heard people do in countless movies. I shrug him off “Balddee”! I explain are you kidding me.
My comment pissed Mule off without another word he grabs me and pushes me to the Kitchen where I can’t believe what I ‘m seeing.

“Now do you understand?” Mule says “Harmon is the President of the Judge Dredd Movie Fan Club East Coast chapter”.
There he is Harmon, Satchel & Bel In full costume dressed as the Cannibalistic Angel Family... You remember them they were going to eat Dredd after his plane crash. (Mule caught me up to speed on all that)
Satchel is Link, Bel is Junior and Harmon is the mutated Ming.

I am disgusted, as I look around my gaze catches an enraged and Bloody Balddee staring at me from the corner of the room. I approach him cautiously and quietly ask “Why is Harmon’s finger Broken and why Judge Dredd? “

No comments: