Friday, July 11, 2008

Hanging With Harmon part 3

I was sitting down preparing my famous triple stack Mushroom and Cheese filled Veggie burger when the phone rang.
I really contemplated answering the phone because I needed some down time.
I should followed my instincts, I picked up the line to hear balddee telling me that I need to come over to Harmon’s, Mule and a couple of the guys from Work were there already and apparently an intervention was in order to prevent Harmon from hurting himself .
Now truth is told I can’t stand Balddee he’s a Jerk and Harmon will probably be safer with me looking out for his interest then Balddee.

I don’t even remember driving to Harmon’s I just remember knocking on his door, Mule answers the door begrudgingly he hands me an opened beer clearly he had be sipping on cigarette dangling from the corner of his mouth he looks frustrated to say the least . I decline his beverage and make my way past him and continue on to the Kitchen where I hear the commotion but before I can enter Mule grabs my shoulder hey “ Fucker hold up he says you don’t want to go in there it’s really bad let Balddee deal with it “ .

No comments: