Friday, July 11, 2008

Hanging With Harmon part 5

I felt horrible for smacking Harmon but it was the only way to wake him up from whatever he was on. You don’t answer the door dressed like that c’mon.

He began to sob this was really starting off on the wrong foot I begged him please do not start crying around me I don’t have a compassionate bone in my body to hear a Man cry it really pisses me off.

I could see the tear begging to form in the corner of his eye as his eyes began to swell I unconsciously my fist began to ball up and form. Suddenly footsteps coming from upstairs it got my attention “Who that “? II ask?

“Satchel he’s upstairs”. Harmon Replies rubbing his cheek

Now since you nice folks don’t understand the only thing that’s upstairs in Harmon’s Place is his master bedroom and his work office. He never and I mean Never lets anyone into his work office so naturally Satchel had to be in his Bedroom...

“What the fuck is going on here “! I yell out.

Nothing Satchel calmly replies

As Satchel walks up to me I can’t help but notice that he is wearing a French Maid Outfit
Unconsciously my fist starts zooming in on his head when. Yet again I hear footsteps coming from the Basement It’s Bel and he has a beer in his hand and WEARING Short shorts and a t- Shirt that reads Condoleezza the San Francisco treat .

I reach for my Phone and call Mule he doesn’t Pick up I scream into the Phone
"Get over here I’m going to Fucking kill Harmon!!! And hang up.

No comments: