Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blue Balls From London part 7

I am caught unawares .
" Your going to try and have me be your little British Conquest I know what your game is you Fuck you think your on some Fucking sex tour! "

She says in a firm and mean tone .

I feel the blood leave my face I have to try and salvage the situation .
" I'm just visiting I didn't mean to offend you. " I replied

"You dirty little Fucker!" she gets up and without missing a beat punches me dead on in the Dick !!

I fall grasping for air "You Stupid Bitch !!"I yell out holding my head, then my Cock NOT KNOWING WHICH ONE TO COMFORT And within seconds she kicks at it again and grazes the shaft with her foot.
I scream in pain Barry and Stacy Rush out of the Bedroom naked " What the Fuck !! Stacey screams

No comments: