Friday, February 01, 2008

Blue Balls from London Conclusion

Marcy again takes advantage of my situation and makes another swing at my Manhood .
" What the Fuck is wrong with you!" I yell out

"Oh your little friend told us everything " Marcy screams as Barry and Stacy keep her off of me.

With that Marcy lets me know that Barry in passing told them both my true reasons for visiting London .

I'm enraged, more importantly I am in Pain, Frantically I make my way for the door Once I'm free I fall to the Floor there I lay crying, my balls are on Fire I lay on the floor in the middle of there hallway with my pants down to my ankles and my Cock totally exposed I am ashamed, I just lay there still erect and sore it could get worse. Someone could walk into the Hallway see me, then call the cops then I would truly be Fucked I couldn't run it took all I had just to make it out the door well at least I'm free from Marcy Kung fu Kicks .

I pass out ..

No comments: