Tuesday, August 15, 2006

No More Accents

Who was the Master Mind behind the about face of the British Accent ?

I mean we have all said it at one time that the Most wimpiest Accent in the Known world is the British Accent "To any British readers don't get mad read on before you try to beat me to death" this is actually a compliment to any British person it's because your accent is so Proper that it sounds Wimpy .

We all know American English is all but Fucked up I mean c'mon people Why the fuck is Camel Pronounced Kamel but it's spelt with a C .

But that's another issue .

American TV and Films have been bombarded with the Accent and the association that a British Accent = Tough guy or it equals a tough rude smart Ass.

American Idol , America's got Talent, So you can dance or whatever shit even the Cooking Show !!

This really has to stop !!

O.k. I get it a British Accent can sound tough quite ramming it down my throat .

This has worn itself out bring on the Rude Russian or the Crazed Aussie
"NO Mel GIBSON COMMENTS "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The British accent is my favorite accent.

I'm curious...Did something happen to set off this rant?

balddee2 said...

Just the overabudance of my the main topic of this Blog .
I dont have a problem with the Brits I just got sick of it on t.v