Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Heckler

New York is such a straight forward town every one is quick to tell you like it is if, You piss them off mind you .

It's the only town I think I've been to where I heard two homeless guys arguing and one of them tell's the Other "Why don't you get your Shit together "

So here I am in the Big City taking in the sites, I went to a Comedy Club where I witnessed the saddest site the Heckler.

I think these types of people fall under the Neanderthal portion of society they are so dense that they don't see that what there doing is soooo annoying .
Heck as I call em comes into the place and before the show starts he's all ready trying out his material on us, the poor saps in the audience who are just minding our own business sipping our Sweet booze and hoping to have a good time .

The show starts and I find myself more interested in watching the Heck and it is a site to behold you can see the guy he's there listening attentively laughing at the jokes a tad to much , I began to think I was wrong about the guy until I seen it hidden, there he was clenching the table with his left hand
( he was to my left ) that's when I knew what was happening .

He wasn't into the show he wanted to be the show, he was studying the comics timing waiting for the joke that he can throw his 2 cents into and it happened .

The comic did his thing and bam Heck started yelling out like he was a Cowboy
" yE HAA MAN DAT RIGHT der is funny man ye haa"
As you can tell his comments were not funny and kind of sad cause Heck is a Dominican guy from the Bronx who thinks he's Larry the Cable Guy that right there was material enough

After that it was an hour of Comedic bashing I have not seen the likes of in some time .

The best part is Heck obviously torn a new one decides to pretend it didn't hurt I think in some ways by getting dumped on he thinks he killed .
sad

1 comment:

mule said...

Baldee... remember when I used to beat you in tennis? Like straight sets and you were flailing your racket around and swearing and I was embarassing you in front of your daughter.... weren't those the best of times?