Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Harmon must be Punished !!!

In a world of uncertainty one thing is clear .

Harmon must be terminated or Flogged

It all began with our Annual Office Party .

Rest assured true believers We here represent good old fashioned American drinking to it fullest .
Having said that it all began with a drinking contest between Todd Dancer,Remo and our Hero of the hour Harmon .

Alcohol is a truth serum and every Skelton in Harmy's closet came a flying, from Farting in a bowl of Halloween Candy and then dispensing them to happy trick or treaters . To his favorite past time acting out various Genius Filled blogs posted from Mule , Dr Gonzo, Remo and of course yours truly.

This is where the problems arose .

I was fine with a lot of what he did until he cross referenced 2 pieces of my work I almost fainted at the site of Harmon dancing on a pole suspending himself in the air yelling out Here fishy fishy heerrreee Fishy fishy

I was appalled Yeah ME !! and I wrote that shit .

He must be punished !!!

6 comments:

dr gonzo said...

at first i was offended when i heard of this party and found out that i was not invited. but after hearing this report, i am fucking glad i wasnt.

sick, harmy... sick...

mule said...

I honestly just threw up all over my computer.

I don't even think I'm throwing up foods anymore, it's like lungs and livers and stuff.

I think that I'm good then...

ish...

then Harmon in fishnets...

and on a pole...

and then I throw up again...

MF said...

Oh Baldee's just pissed cuz I can shake what my momma gave me. He was asking for two scoops of vanilla when I was up there on the pole.

balddee2 said...

For the sake of everyone's sanity PLEASE REMOVE THAT COMMENT
SWEET MERCY

mule said...

Wow... I just... it's like the vomit just won't stop.

the only thing sicker than this is our ongoing discussion about superheroes, which Harmon sucks at

MF said...

I didn't know "sucks" means "wins". thanks for the info buddy. now if you'll excuse me Baldee asked for an encore presentation of my Cleveland Steamer Show. This time he wants to be the Ohio River, rather than just watching.