Thursday, August 03, 2006

Haircut 100

I recently escaped a very intense situation .

I was out celebrating a birthday with one of my fellow Class mates and for those of you just tuning in ( I'm still in Anger Rehab )

So were out and lets just call this guy Mitch, now Mitch is in the class because he defended his property against a would be thief Mitch was asleep and a thief broke into his home Mitch is a 6'3 300 pound Professional well former Heavy weight boxer .

This thief broke into his home and sadly for him old right hook Mitch is a light sleeper . So he surprised the thief , there was a struggle, and somewhere as he said he set the thief's balls on fire .

Hence he's in the class .

So were at a bar celebrating his birthday and for all his massiveness Mitch really is a ole softy he loves the 80's and still listens to the music heavily , Thompson Twins , Cutting Crew you got the point . So were drinking and Mitch decides to hit up the jukebox to play what appears to be my old high school dance party all over again .

It starts off with Rebel Yell and Mitch is gone in shot air guitar a blazing and screaming the lyrics .

Yes that was annoying but so what it's his birthday .

Four songs later were into the English Beat and clearly some of the patrons are getting annoyed that the variety of music has not changed then I noticed left side of the bar several fellows making gestures our way and pointing to Mitch and yours truly making ugly looks , pointing and laughing murmuring amongst themselves .

And I knew where this was going.

By the time Eurythmics came on our little band of men made there move it was four of them and they were drunk and from there ranks arose there leader He walked up to us and yelled out some very nasty words , made inquires if Mitch and I were a couple and told us that last night was 80's night so stop hogging the jukebox and let the latest song from Fergie play .

I laughed at him and exchanged a couple unpleasantries right back at him and also let him know that it was Mitch's b-day and he's right we shouldn't hog the machine . ( I needed an excuse to end the dance party )

As he turned around one of his boys yelled out "Hey Drew get you another beer."

Upon hearing his name Mitch snapped I mean you can see everything get red around him and I swear I could hear that beeeep booong you know the fight music from Kill Bill.

" Drew your Fucking name is Drew" Mitch yelled out.

You got a chicks name and your stepping to people , within minutes Mitch was beating him senseless with Joe Jackson's Stepping out in the background, for all there talk his buddies were shocked I told them not to get involved She Sells Sanctuary was up next and the rock gets Mitch even more hyped to fight they took my advice someone yelled out " The cops are coming"!


We high tailed it out of there before the cops showed up in beers in hand on to another bar

2 comments:

mule said...

This totally sounds like one of those '80's buddy movies except waaaaaay gaaaaaaayer...

balddee2 said...

Kind of like the time I caought you spooning with Todd Dancer ?