Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sweden Pants Enjoys War, Remains Neutral

War? A war! I wasn't aware of a war! I've read the postings of the first two days though, and find myself conscious. Perhaps if I were in the metro area with all you lads I could join the allies. The fight of a sedentary unsummer lifestyle is testing my belt and you gentlemen have the right idea. Bully! As it is, maybe I'll up the defenses in the Lakes Area?

Let me introduce myself; I'm a friend of H.'s from Duluth. I think that I know other contributorz too, but I'm not 100% sure. I've been reading this blog for a while and enjoying it. I'll check back frequently throughout this war and maybe write an outsider's perspective based on the bloggy dispatches from the front. "The Red Sweatpants of Courage". Forgive me a double pun upon the idea of sweat pants, but I really think that humor can be sustained here. Be good.

Into the future. . .

2 comments:

balddee2 said...

Welcome to the Fray .

mule said...

Remember, it's not a war if they don't know it exists.

This may, or may not seem like my dating life.