Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A Brief Statement

Gone but not forgotten, missing but still relevant, silenced but commemorative, exasperated but indifferently hopeful. Through many trials, toils and errors it appears as though the great powers have seen fit to allow us back onto the air.

Not with a bang nor a whimper do we resurrect ourselves bringing back the same hard hitting journalistic pride that our readership craves nay deserves! Never let us be separated for this long again.

In a short, elongated stream of consciousness I will catch you up on the past two weeks:

Guystines day, yeah, Jordan doesn't run away from a fight! Fargo, what the fuck am I doing in Fargo? Yes, I might like to join World of Warcraft [self loathing and further self contemplation on direction of my life]. The Bears lost "there is a saying in Chicago, there is always next year" If I have another drink I don't think that my body will be able to remain in one piece and the world may end in the conflict that ensues.


The engineers and go-bots are still in meetings to discover what created this potential dooms day scenario that left you, the innocent bystander out in the cold. I have challenged them to find out more so that this will never happen again. Unfortunately, most of our finest minds have accepted the Exxon Challenge and are now trying to disprove Global Warming.

More fitting and deserving information to follow. But know that you are all loved and have been missed.

No comments: