Friday, December 22, 2006

Where We've Been

Coitusers!

What better way is there to start off the religious end of the year than to explain the history of religion in 90 seconds…



Since Christmas belongs to the retail world I couldn’t think of a finer way to explain it than from the retail perspective. B has been a frequent critic of this website since she first learned how to read/type/use a computer… here are her erstwhile comments on Christmas.

There is no reason that we shouldn’t be afraid of the world, but there is also no reason that we shouldn’t pause and gasp in her beauty. Ernest Hemmingway said that the world is a fine place and worth fighting for. Perhaps these pictures of her awesome power will make the foolish believe.

When is the right time to tell children that Santa doesn’t exist? On school district takes it upon themselves to dispel the rumors.

It’s difficult to continue to put these websites up because it seems like subjects we already know. In a way, yes, we’re raking the administration over the coals for the sins that have been commited and kicking a horse that is already dead. But a complete wall defense of ineptitude is no reason for us not to continue to criticize. This article is about what has been covered up by this Administration and what continues not to be talked about.

I respect and encourage the other side other side of the story to bring information tohttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif light when it comes to these articles; especially in light of the fact that our President has said that his presidency will not be remembered in this lifetime. I always encourage evidence and testimony that would encourage belief, however I don't want to sit idly by.

These lists always piss me off. Mostly because I’m ego centric enough to believe that I don’t need to be told what beauty is. I have been to four percent of the places on this list but wouldn’t consider any of them the most wonderful places I have seen. All these lists do is seek to inspire a desire for what one doesn’t have and instill either validation in the hearts of ones who have seen them or else advertisement for those that will seek them out.

Space… the final frontier. As a younger human I dreamed of what it would take to rescue me from this rock, now as an adult I find it fascinating what it would actually take to physically remove us from it. While I find it slightly depressing that we need to move towards the private sector in Space Flight I also applaud them for thinking this far outside of the box as well as rewarding them for doing something this interesting.

This is actually Balddee…

No comments: