Friday, September 25, 2009

Balddee Get's to Break the Law .

I alone got to sit and smoke Gloriously inside the Club I snickered at the group of people planted outside smoking content with the status quoe .

While I sat there high on my mountain reveling days of yonder, Drink in hand puffing away security passing me by taking my empty Cups.

It was like that shot in any Hipster Film the Main Character sit’s as everything and everyone passes him by at a Rapid pace but he remains firmly planted in whichever stance he sees fit,in My case it was a soft leather barstool.

The city can be unforgiving but tonight she held me in her warm embrace, as the Bartender gingerly poured me another pain reliever a smirk exuded from my face. I exhaled the sweet smoke of my American spirit into the Club Air I watched the smoke Climb to heavens slowly,I was a dragon content in its cave bellowing my majesty exuding my dominance.
The City once again whispering her Sweet words , telling me just for tonight I can ravish her however I please ..

No comments: