Friday, September 18, 2009

Country Music and the VMA'S

I don’t quite understand why the powers that be, are trying so hard to integrate Country Music into the mainstream. I physically cannot listen to Country Music the Twang sends a shiver down my Spine and now with all the Crossover Artists coming out I fear for my safety.
My greatest Fear came to light when Taylor Swift won a VMA for Best Video.
(Really?)
This enraged me Country Music have no Place in this venue!
“Oh I’m too mean!
I’m a Jerk!
I remember listening to Jami Foxx recall his story of when he went to the CMA's much to the surprise and bewilderment of the Crowd, basically he said the Crowd didn’t want him there regardless that He’s from Texas and he was asked to Pay Tribute to some Country Singer that he grew up on and liked.
I say keep THINGS SEPERATE it that way no more Swift, Flats, Bobby Jimmy or whatever at the VMA’s THE ONLY Neutral place is the Grammy’s.
Don’t start with me hypocrites; IF Green Day beat Sugarland some fan of COUNTRY MUSIC WOULD BE POSTING THIS . SO SUCK IT!!
So in Closing Yeah he was rude, but he was right! Beyonce did have a better video! Deal with it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you're saying we should keep things segragated? Country Music already has its own awards show. Maybe the final solution should be having all of them attend their own camps. Sounds racist to me.