Thursday, September 04, 2008

Gay Republican part 2

Downtown is buzzing , Palin just got done speaking and all the young Republicans all 10 of them are fired up .
These ten young men resemble your average Frat boy, except they wear suits if there was some Magna Cum Laude pageant these guys would fit right in there amusing to watch their prancing around in a circle kind of like a Pagan Cult would dance around a raging Fire pit . But this is sad cause there is no Fire Pit just ten guys making noise while dancing around there imaginary Christian fire pit .
But the saddest thing I have ever seen not more than 10 feet away from the big group, were two guys doing their own circle dance.
I was puzzled and asked them “Hey your Group is over there” .
They smiled and looked at me and said.. “ They don’t want us in there group”
I was taken aback.
“ why ? “ I asked ..
“Cause were Gay. “ They replied .
I was puzzled then it hit me.
“ Wait your Republicans”? I replied .
They kept doing there Fire pit dance “yep” one of the guys replied.
All at once I had images of the wagon train scene from Blazing Saddles .

I began to laugh hysterically while pointing at the two outsiders grasping for air I exclaimed
“ You too are celebrating a Party that hates you are you Fucking Kidding me.” I yelled out
They stopped dancing and began to frown I could see I hit a nerve and I could sense their rage that they were going to try and unleash ..

No comments: