Thursday, September 04, 2008

Gay Republican part 1

There are times in history when the human condition takes a turn for the extremely odd . No one can explain when or why or how this happens but it does, you read about it in your history books , Hell it happened Nationally when Bush won his re-election all those many moons ago.
That I thought would be the last time I personally witnessed this phenomenon until Last night I leave the Political comments to Killer Smurf so I won’t go into which candidate I choose but I will talk about what the B-Love knows best the stupidity of Man /Woman ..
I am in Minneapolis/St Paul Killer Smurf dragged me here for the Republican Convention , seems Fair cause Mule and Harmon took me to the Democratic one a couple of weeks ago I am standing outside the Daddy Yankee concert that’s right little old DY is a McCain Supporter go figure ..
So there I am amidst a bunch of Scantily clad Latinas and eager young republicans ready to dance ? and Party ? Republicans REALLY ?...

Don’t worry kids I have no intention of going into this show one I can’t stand the Music and more so Whenever I see a picture of Daddy Yankee his whole persona seems to utterly asinine but as usual I digress.
Instead we head into Downtown Minneapolis cause frankly St.Paul looks like a scene from Escape from New York or some other Futuristic Movie where there is a heavily Policed State you can just see the tax dollars being tossed away to protect the one Party who has had 8 Years to destroy our Economy after a surplus.
But again I digress…

No comments: