Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Thursdays in January cos Joni Mitchell never lies...

In an effort to both increase my own ability to write as well as give you, the readers the necessary portions of me that you deserve I've made a resolution, nay promise, to write on the blog everyday of the week for the entire year.

Thus far I'm one for two--
Thus far I'm one for three

Does this mean that you're going to miss out on all the great articles from Harmon, Balddee and the Doctor? No! Does this mean that you get more of the Muley Mule Mule Mule... Yes! Will this work beyond today? Probably Not!

More or less this ongoing, hard hitting series is not only to document the World of Mule but will also document a new concept that Harm and I will be working on in the upcoming few months. For our loyal readers this provides privy beyond what is being extended to the local media. This is not only a look inside the ongoing creative process but also ongoing access to all of the points of my life that I choose to share! All this available to you... the dear reader...

For instance, an entry might be as consuming as these thematic, re-occurring events:

I:
Me reading a book

II:
My complete and all incorporating hatred of the Brown Line

III:
My official Mule drink of the Day

IV:
Procrastination towards writing
a: Top Chef
b: an absolute 'need' to go meet somebody at this one bar that needs to be gone to
c: tv
d: sleep
e: staring blindly at the wall and dreaming of way out

V:
Unmitigated belief system in paranoia that I am constantly surrounded by people

VI: My complete and all incorporating hatred of the Brown Line

Yes, dear readers, we are bonded together for the next 12 months... It's going to be quite the voyage; let's try to make the best of it.

No comments: