Monday, January 08, 2007

The Chronicles of New York Prt 1

There is no City like New York, being there during the holidays is magical, the Big Apple works for me in many ways, people mind there business, the nightlife still kicks, even though they are closing Clubs left and right, that’s kind of Sad heck only in the Midwest would I have seen such disregard for those of us who want to live the Night life, those of us who want to boogie... and I'm done.

The hustle of this Urban Jungle soothes my soul and since my Anger Management course, I have really learned to take in things that I usually just would piss on.

I arrived into town about 6:30ish after waiting patiently for my luggage and taking probably the longest piss in the history of man I forgot to turn my phone on, which as we all know is imperative, but I didn't feel like I had to Mark was picking me up I grew up with this guy and he is one of my best friends, Mark above all else is Never late for anything. And I mean anything, so I was confident in him being there actually come to think of it in the 10 plus times I have visited and those times when he picks me up he has never been late, so no need for drama but in life. There’s always a first time for everything.

Five minutes then 10 eventually 20 went by and actually I was fine with waiting cause I was having a beer so I really didn't care, I haven't been this relaxed in a while so I was cool, but I decided to turn the phone on and low and behold 5 missed messages oops.

It was Trina, Marks wife she let me know that they were not going to be in town, she won some raffle at work and they left for Cancun, while I was in the air the good news is I could still stay at there place (nice) but I would be staying with her friends Terrance and Kecia who also got ditched.

I had no idea who these people are or what there like but now I had to get off my hump and find these folks I called the number that Trina left for my new roommates what I realized is that I had been at the Airport for an 3 hours and in that whole time of me landing, getting my luggage, taking the longest piss in the history of man, and having a beer not one call from Terrance or Kecia.

3 comments:

mule said...

Sweet! This is going to totally be like Real World Back to New York but it's going to be even more backer to New York than ever before!

balddee2 said...

First off I love the name !!
Dirty Orpheus nice ..

dr gonzo said...

so this is definitely a "to be continued"??