Monday, June 28, 2010

FiFA LOVES THE SAMBA

I want to take this time to thank FIFA for allowing Brazil to waltz on thru to the Semi Finals.

I usually cheer for Brazil but it’s very difficult when on paper there competiton is non existent really.?! No disrespect to the other teams in that Bracket but C’mon !

All you Fantasy Team players should be envious,imagine you and your mates sitting at a Pub drinking Guinness discussing what you would like to see happen in the World’s Largest Sporting event and then making it happen.

Fifa puts together these Groups and Brackets and play percentages hoping that Sven gets the most Office points .

My question is I wonder what Germany, Spain, Argentina and Portugal did to piss them off.?

I’m really excited to see the Group Brazil gets Next World Cup, N Korea, Togo perhaps?? The possibilities are endless..

No comments: