Thursday, June 17, 2010

2010 World Cup my first Sound off !!

Africa for the love of god !!!! Get it together!!!!

Let’s be clear the talent is there the teams can dribble for ever now gents let’s just get some more Goals .

Real fans of Futbol are rooting for you, even if they already have their Favorite team God Bless Nelson Mandela for bringing the game to South Africa because we all know if it were not for him, there would be no World Cup in Africa .

Anyway I need to sound off on a few people and Teams .

1. Sani Kaita – Thanks for pissing away Nigeria’s chances you big fucking Child !!Losing your temper when your ahead in a match ! And then you try and pretend that you are some victim . Do you not realize that the actions of the one sadly will reflect on the Whole . That’s right dumb ass when one African team loses or even ties , All African teams are generalized.
You Twat.

2.Switzerland – Thank you for shaking up the Tournament nuff said .

And last but not Least I have to Blast Uruguay!

I want to thank you Uruguay , for displaying your fucking unimportant complex and fucking up the spirit of the Games..

Yeah I get it.
You guys are a tiny country over shadowed by Argentina and Brazil

I know that must be difficult You’re the Canada of Latin America I get it , I get it , you feel like you have something to Prove .

Uruguay ! A poor Man’s Argentina !


I mean really? Couldn’t you just Tie the game on Purpose Like England did for the U.S .

No comments: