Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I inspire

I love New York best when I’m not doing anything ..
I am sitting outside a restaurant with a cool drink listening to a remix from Estelle, under a shaded Umbrella waiting for the waitress to bring my entrée Joining me on this Hot day in the Big Apple is Killer Smurf.
KS is not a Downtown or Uptown type of Personality and very soon I learn that it was a bad idea to invite him to have lunch with me Fucking Hippie.
The heat is downright unbearable people are crabbier then usual hell you would be too somewhere Gore is loving this but that’s not what I’m Trying to get at here.

Heat aside I for one am enjoying myself Fania All Stars begins playing and I’m reminded that the Puerto Rican day Parade will be kicking into High gear soon. My thoughts of Cuba Libres , and Mojitos are Cut short by Killer Smurf, he’s angry cause the Salad didn’t come with a tomato he starts huffing, and pouting he sits there on this glorious day forgetting the fact that he’s in a wondrous City, Beautiful Women all around literally as far as the eye can see .

Families out walking together , children eating ice cream, lovers holding hands all these things he’s missing over a tomato . I am quite glad to remind him in the most condescending tone I can muster that there is a Tomato Recall.
Veggie boy is still not satisfied.

No comments: