Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tricia Walsh-Smith sucks

Tricia Walsh -Smith has no class what so ever. If you don’t know who she is she's the Tramp who decides to flaunt her failed marriage on you tube (You tube has replaced the Jerry Springer Show in allowing Classless inbreed people a voice)
There's a place for this type of name-calling and humiliation and it begins right here in the Columns of BMC that’s right I said it. I mean C'mon clearly this Chick is looking to boost her sagging Breast and Career here’s to the sucker that's going to give her an acting job, Here’s to the Ass wipe that will defend her, and here’s to You Tube for becoming the Window to the trash of America!!
I'm not running for President anymore so I can say what I please !
Killer Smurf
oh before I Forget Special Thanks to Balddee for his assistance with the Foul Language

No comments: